Hypocrisy?

"I hate watching you pay for your groceries with foodstamps! I cannot believe I have to pay taxes to support your kids. That is just lazy! Welfare is NOT the government's purpose!" ... "And you. I can't believe that Christian charity is letting you take part in feeding the hungry! It repulses me that they are not taking a stand for the righteousness of God! I, for one, am rethinking my financial support of them. Just disgusting!" ... "Oh, while I have you both here, I want to invite you to church Sunday! We really strive to show the love of Jesus. I think you'll feel it. Come as you are. That's what Jesus taught and what we believe! Oh, and we're having a dinner that day, too. Bring a friend. We won't let you leave hungry! The devil's gonna try to talk you out of coming. Don't let it work. I hope to see you Sunday!"

Comments

Popular Posts