Rambling

I don't even have a title for this post.  It's really just rambling of what I'm going through right now.  But I need to get it out - to share my feelings, to share the frustration.  Maybe someone else out there is going through something similar.

It's not a post with answers.  It's a post with questions.  It's a post from a mind that sometimes questions its soul's value.

Do you think God is disappointed in us when we cannot take on the burden of others?  I mean really take them on?  I'm running into that situation at my work.  I'm expected to do a certain job that others apparently cannot do.  The thing is, I can't do it for myself and for everyone else.  And I'm tired.  I'm frustrated.  I don't mind doing my share, but I can't do their share, too.  I'm tired of having this expected of me.  I've talked to management.  I've gone as far as I can in with this particular location, It does no good.  And I'm always looked at as the bad guy because I can't do my job and the job of others, too.

I struggle with this, because all of my life I have been taught we lay down our lives for others.  I've been taught to consider others higher than myself.  And I believe that.  But is that what it means?  Is God angry when I cannot do it all?

Like I said, this is more a post of questions than answers.  Sometimes I think I just need to get out of this situation.

Comments

Popular Posts