Why I Decided to Vote

Yesterday I posted about a struggle that I have been having with the idea of voting.  I was unsure if I was even going to vote.

After thinking it through, I decided I should.  I had to vote for the issues that are important to me.  That's honestly not easy.  There are some issues I am very conservative on.  There are others I am very liberal on.  The deciding factor for me is always the candidate's homeschool-friendlieness.  None of them really come out and say they are against homeschooling, of course.  However, some lean more toward homeschooling than others.  Those are the ones that get my vote, just because homeschooling is such an important issue for me.

I am a firm believer that whoever gets voted in, whether we like them or agree with them or not, they are put there for a reason.  God has His plans for each decision made.

Comments

Popular Posts